The square faced hybrid – Easy to hit, long and accurate
The most gorgeous hybrid in our lineup
Read comparative reviews here
Material: Stainless Steel
- Straighter shots
- Higher ball trajectory
- More forgiving
- Great looks
- Reasonably priced
- The largest and most good looking hybrid in our lineup.
- Has the distinctive Mantara look.
- Utilizing the same concept as the Mantara family, the square profile moves the center of gravity rearward and creates a higher MOI.
- Designed to replace traditional #3, 4 and 5-irons, these are large volume clubs for maximum forgiveness on off-center shots.
- The Mantara hybrids will set up much like a fairway wood with the face forward feature and will have a very neutral or straight ball flight, rather than many draw biased designs offered today.
- The large head gives you confidence at address especially off the tee and in thick rough. It looks unstoppable.
- Works great for flat shots also – when you are trying to hit a ball from under trees and branches.
- If you are having trouble with long irons, these Mantara Hybrids will help you get the ball off the ground with ease and your shots will be straighter and longer.
- The design of the Mantara gives your ball a higher trajectory. Many amateur golfers struggle with getting the ball up off the fairway. Watch your balls fly.
- The wide square face gives you a larger hitting surface.
- The higher MOI helps you on miss hits. You may hit the ball on the toe or heel of the club and it will still go relatively straight. Helps you keep the ball in play.
- No more lost balls in the woods, no more drop shots. Helps lower your score.
- Comes with high quality Apollo Shadow Steel Shaft. The Shadow’s low Kick Point helps produce higher trajectories for improved distance and softer landings. Features the unmistakable tight step pattern design.
- Graphite options available. Since Hybrid clubs replace irons, most people prefer them with a steel shaft. However; if you prefer graphite, you can have them in graphite. Additional charges apply. See note below.
- Standard black grip.
- Compare features and performance with Nike SQ Sumo Squared Hybrid for $149 each. Isn’t this a bargain? High quality hybrids at a fraction of the price. Quality doesn’t have to cost that much. Read the review.
- Perfect for golfers of all skill levels who are trying to bring consistency to their game.
Better equipment = Lower scores
Individual clubs. You may buy one or more.
* Shaft Flex: A = Active, L = Ladies, R = Regular, S = Stiff
Important Notes when ordering:
The price is per club. You may buy one or more.
Available in both Right Hand and Left Hand versions.
When making payment, in the comments section, mention which club # you want, whether you want the Right Handed or Left Handed version. The default is # 3, right handed in regular flex.
We can customize the shaft flex, length, type and grips. If you have customization requirements, feel free to contact us.
Since Hybrid Irons replace irons, most people prefer them with a steel shaft. However; if you prefer graphite, we will gladly customize it accordingly.
Graphite comes in all kinds of price and quality ranges. We prefer the True Ace Red Storm as it is specifically designed for Hybrids and is not very expensive. If you have different preferences, let us know and we will price it for you.