Dynacraft Avatar Evolution
Hybrid golf clubs – 3 to 9, PW, GW and SW
| || || || |
|Click for larger pictures|
The mid-irons progressively become narrower (as less game improvement is required) and bridge the gap between a conventional iron appearance.
The scoring clubs starting with the #8 look traditional at address. The additional loft beautifully hides the hollow-body but still helps to increase the moment of inertia.
The rounded toplines provide plenty of face area and raise the center of gravity enough to control the trajectory.
The inclusion of three wedges provide for better course management by eliminating distance gaps.
Standard black & white velvet grips.
Perfect for golfers who are trying to bring consistency to their long game.
For the weekend warriors who wants to improve their golf game these hybrid clubs integrate perfectly all the tools necessary to help them achieve that goal.
- Every year, we do ‘Hybrid Golf Clubs Reviews‘ to make it easier for our customers to make an informed decision. We did the same this year also.
- We tested the Avatar hybrid clubs the most, not because they were difficult to but because we couldn’t believe any club could help you hit so straight. It is very hard to hit a bad shot with these hybrids.
- Testers used words like “incredible“, “this one is mine“, “I am keeping this one“, “ I found my hybrids” to describe the Avatar Evolution.
- The most forgiving of all hybrids we tested. It has the most MOI – translation – it goes the straightest on mis-hits compared to other clubs.
- Larger head – looks like a sculpted wood – it’s more wood like on the long clubs.
- Good hits fly off the face – consistently got us close to 250 yards with the # 3 off the tee on the golf course – neck to neck with many others who were using drivers. The lighter steel shaft that we have on these clubs also helped generate faster swing speeds.
- It was no surprise they got Rated # 1.
- Available in size 3 to 9, PW, GW and SW. That means, you can have a complete set of these hybrid clubs.
- Most hybrid profiles continue the same profile throughout the set. To gain maximum effectiveness, however, the long irons should be wider soled for maximum forgiveness, and the short irons should be scalloped for effective short game play. Part hollow-bodied iron, part hybrid, the Dynacraft Avatar Evolution is our first hybrid set to take on a truly progressive appearance throughout the set.
The #3 and 4 irons have a wider footprint sporting an increased breadth and shallow face. This positions the center of gravity much lower and more rearward within the design to give less skilled players added confidence and the ability to easily get the ball airborne.
Also increases solidness of contact.
Pay attention please: This makes a difference:
Comes fitted with the Apollo Acculite 95 Superlite steel shaft. This shaft delivers an astonishing blend of balance, control and feel. 25 to 30 grams lighter than standard steel shafts. The lighter weight helps you generate greater clubhead speed that translates to greater distance. See additional options below.