Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
Ever wondered what your swing speed is? Is it different with different clubs? Do you swing yourfaster than your 3 ?
How about your Tempo?
When buying a new club, do you wonder if the shaft specifications will be right for your swing speed?
Are the new exercises making a difference in your swing speed? What about the lessons you just took?
Now this very reasonably priced Swing Speed Doppler Radar withcan help you answer such questions.
“Golfers need to determine the tempo time that best suits their swing rhythm.” John Novosel, in his best selling new book “Tour Tempo”, points out that most Pro Tour Golfers have tempo times within the range of 0.9 to 1.3 seconds. Ben Jackson, Owner and Head Instructor at the New England Golf Academy, emphasizes the trend for the new, young Tour Pros of today is for faster tempo times. In Ben’s words, “Speed is the new frontier!” (Tempo time and swing speed!) Check out your tempo time and swing speed and see where you fit in.
- Measure your swing speed with doppler
- Measure your swing tempo
- Monitor your swing for speed and consistency
- Monitor your swing rhythm or tempo and see where you get the best results. Then practice at that tempo to make it repeatable.
- Include velocity feedback when trouble-shooting your swing
- Determine your optimum swing speed for distance, control and accuracy
- Determine the club characteristics that achieve the best results
- Monitor the effects of changes in your mechanics on your swing performance
- Perfect for golfers of all skill levels who are trying to shoot lower scores.
Improve your golf game!